Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Keith Richards snorts dad

PropellerAds
Keith Richards could pretty much do any outrageous kind of stunt that involves ingesting a foreign or illicit object of some kind and people would believe it. And so it went in 2007 after Keith Richards said he snorted his father’s ashes after he was cremated. Not long thereafter, Richards denied it, saying that he was merely joking. 

However, apparently there was a little truth to the story. In 2010, Richards stated in his autobiography “Life,” that he acted on impulse in an otherwise innocent situation involving the ashes: “The truth of the matter is that after having Dad’s ashes in a black box for six years, because I really couldn’t bring myself to scatter him to the winds, I finally planted a sturdy English oak to spread him around. And as I took the lid off of the box, a fine spray of his ashes blew out on to the table. I couldn’t just brush him off so I wiped my finger over it and snorted the residue.”

Source: https://www.treblezine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment