Monday, November 5, 2018

Woke Up To A Ghost Of A Soldier Sleeping Next To Me

I was living in Okinawa, and already aware of it's rich history, and hauntings. I lived off base in the top level of a two story house near the ocean. There are a few little things that occurred, and I still don't know what to make of them, but what I'm about to tell you is still a mystery to me. I can't shake the experience I had, and not even sure if what I experienced, actually happened.

One night I woke up for no reason at all to a white man dressed in military garb lying right in between my husband and me. I'm not sure if he was wearing a U.S. WWII, or a Vietnam era military uniform. I think it was WWII.

When I awoke, I looked right at him, like I was simply supposed to. He was lying comfortably snug between us, with his feet crossed, and hands drapped across his stomach in a very relaxed manner. He was half sitting up, and slumped back against the headboard.
Visually he was whitish-grayish in color, and wasn't transparent. The most odd thing was he was looking down at me with these dark eyes, and I could see the whites of his eyes. His eyes were beautiful, and he looked to be somewhat handsome. As he stared at me, and I stared at him, he looked kind of scared. It's like he was resting, and I woke him up, and he didn't know what to think. He stared at me for the longest time. He never blinked his eyes, just kept staring at my eyes.

I stayed in the same position when I woke up to raise my head and look at him, and I blinked my eyes over and over. Everytime I opened them I saw his eyes still staring at me. I was telling myself I was dreaming, and this vision will go away any minute now. After about a minute long of this, this vision I was seeing slowly disappeared, and the headboard became more visible. I then told myself that I was just seeing this cause I was still dreaming with my eyes open, and fell back asleep.

This happened again to me about a month later. Only this time it was a black man wearing U.S. Military Vietnam era uniform. He was lying completely down with his head on a pillow, and his eyes were closed.

I don't understand what I saw, and not sure if I actually woke up to these men, or was dreaming with my eyes open. Nothing like this has ever happened before. I wish someone could tell me they experienced the same thing while living in Okinawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment