Sunday, March 29, 2020

B1 Floor - Parking Lot

PropellerAds

It was my 3rd year in college, I am living in province and need to travel to city where my school was for about 1 or 2 hours due to traffic.

I always join in extracurricular activities in my university and I was a member of different organizations. When the day came that we need to prepare a lot of things for our big event.


My classes end at 6 o'clock in the evening, after that I went straight up to the other building where my organization is located. We are so busy that day and I haven't noticed the time and it was passed 9 pm already!? So, I had to say goodbye to my seniors since I need to catch the last bus.

I was walking in the hallway and directing through the elevator, I pressed the down button and while waiting for the elevator, I just feel silenced and I liked it. Then I look at the scenery outside the glass window, the field is full of darkness because the lights are already out.

Suddenly, the elevator door opens, I went inside and push the ground button. I certainly remember that I pushed only 1 button and its located in ground floor.

Then this is when my experience happened.

While I was texting my mom that I am on my way home. I got goosebumps and shocked when the elevator stopped on the B1 floor where the parking lot is located, I cannot see anything because the whole floor is filled with darkness there is no light at all on that parking lot and I do not why they do not have lights there.

I keep on clicking the close door but it won't work. While looking straight I have this feeling that there is someone running towards me and because of the fear I felt, I closed my eyes while trying to push many times the close button and saying " please please please close the door please" and then the door closes but there is something weird that I am feeling, I felt cold in my body that makes me get nervous even more. I was only looking down at the buttons because I feel like someone is watching me on my left side.

I also noticed that the ground button is only light up means it's only the floor that I have pushed on.

And I thank God, finally the elevator went up again to ground floor, as soon as the door opens I rushed out, not looking back and went out to the gate of our university.

Hope you like my 2nd creepy stories. More real life experience to come:) Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment