Tuesday, January 8, 2019

She Walks The Roof

SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE BY SIGNING UP HERE IT'S FREE!!!
I wish to share this story told by my mother a couple of months ago. It was one of the nights when my mama is staying up late waiting for my papa to come home. My papa works from 2pm sometimes up until 1am the following day. By the way I work from 2pm until 10pm but I am usually home by 11pm.
My mama cannot sleep unless we are all complete. This one night, my papa was assigned in an operation from his job which requires them to render over time hours of work. It was quarter to 2am already. Mama stayed by the window. The night was peaceful. Until such time that she thought she saw a lady in white gown (seems like a night gown) walking at the top of our neighbor's roof. You see, when looking by the window, all we can see are roofs of our neighbors' houses. She thought that maybe her eyes were just tricking her. But, after many minutes, the apparition was still there walking on the roof.
She found it weird. Who in her sane mind would walk on the roof at the wee hour of the night? But then, she just shrugged and still waited for my papa.
After barely 30 minutes later, my papa arrived.
The next day, when my mama was cleaning our backyard, she heard two of our old neighbors talking to each other. Their topic? It was a lady that was seen walking on the roof at the wee hour of the night for 3 days straight that time. So, when my mama saw that lady it was actually the 3rd day she was seen walking there. Mama, being curious with the topic and by what she saw the other night, joined the conversation. Since Lola Siony's house is nearer to that neighbor's roof where the lady was seen, she clearly saw that it was actually the mother of our neighbor (owner of that house). You think there's nothing wrong with that? I thought so too.
But, the thing is, that neighbor's mother is already bedridden due to terminal illness and they said that they're actually waiting for the time she will be joining our Father in Heaven.
Read more at www.yourghoststories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment