Saturday, May 24, 2014

Unknown Childhood Creature

I was about 13 or 14 years old when I saw it. Up until now, I still don't have any idea what this creature was. If somebody could tell please let me know.

It was summertime and it was warm even at night in Mandaluyong and I remember my family would always keep our windows open at night as we sleep. One evening My mom, sisters and I were sleeping on our banig. I remember all our feet facing the north. We had 3 huge windows. 1 on the north side and 2 west. All the windows are about 4 ft high and about 2 meters wide. All were open and curtains were secured by knots. I was the one facing the north window directly. I also remember we kept our small radio on at night because all of us really loved listening to music. The north window is connected to our neighbhor's roof, so if someone would try to enter our house through the window, you could actually just climb there and walk in.

I remember waking up because I was dreaming about getting bit in the neck by a big insect. I slowly tried to regain the clarity of my sight when I noticed a figure of a man just outside our window. When I saw it clearly I was shocked that until now, 13 years later I can still remember the details. It was squatting outside the window just a few meters away from us as if trying to get his way in, although I can say it was hesitant. It was swaying the curtain with its left arm trying to get it out of its view. It was looking on the ground as if preparing to jump inside the house. I was too scared but I didn't hesitate to show movements to let it know I was awake so as to scare it away or something. The creature actually looked at me and I felt his surprise. His face and body was covered with puss and blood and he has six horns on his forehead. The puss is almost covering his eyes and he seems to be missing a nose. He was wearing torn clothes. He looked straight into my eye and I was deeply scared I just closed my eyes and prayed. I struggled as I recited the Apostles' Creed.

I remember clearly that moments later I opened my eyes and the creature was gone. It was exactly 2 am as I recall hearing the radio announcer giving a time check.

If you have any idea what this creature is, please let me know.

Source: http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=18961

No comments:

Post a Comment