Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Water Dispenser

The story I'm about to tell is of my brother's experience. He worked in Cavite and would stay there and go home during weekends. He said it's very convenient since sometimes they stay until late evening.

One night, he and his friend/coworker were working late and they were both quiet, concentrating on the work at hand. In their workplace, from what he described, they have their own desk, adjacent to each other and there is this water dispenser out the hall. I know I'm not making sense with this description but here's the thing: they can see the water dispenser and hear if its dripping. The water dispenser is the typical one in Philippines where there is this big jug upside down on top of the dispenser.

The water dispenser was dripping and they could hear it but they weren't really paying much attention. It made this monotonous sound and then it would bubble up inside. It had been like this, according to my brother, for at least an hour. Then suddenly, my brother was not able to move and temperature dropped, then a woman was shouting in his face telling him, "Oh ako na ang nagsara ng gripo! Yan ang gusto mo diba? Diba?" (Oh, I turned off the faucet! That's is how you like it, right? Right?) and the woman was mad according to him. Then suddenly he was tapped by his friend and asked if he was alright. Apparently my brother started moaning and his friend got scared so he tried to shake him up.

When my brother told his friend what he experienced, his friend said that the water dispenser making sounds creeped him out because he said earlier that night, he could sense something was not right. They didn't finish what they were doing and went straight home to go to bed.

There are more scary stories my brother would tell us. I'll ask him again for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment